Saturday, August 06, 2005

Butt Plugs

There's an old rubberist standby: Endurance. We want to be in rubber all the time, the more the better. A side topic of that, is endurance with a butt plug. That's what I'm working on right now. It takes time for your anus to adjust to having something penetrating it for hours on end. I would like to experience the kinky delight of wearing something utterly taboo in public, with no one knowing about it. It just takes nerve, which up till now I really haven't had.

Yes, I am plugged as I type this. It's an odd sensation, really. It's been some time since I've done much anal play, and this is the only size of butt plug that I have. Being out of practice, it's a little bit big for me. So as it slides in, there's a certain slight bit of pain until the muscle relaxes enough for it to go in. It's a stretch, deffinitely. Once it's in... The sensation really is remarkable. You are stretched and filled at once. It reminds me of an inflatable butt plug that I used to have. I was able to go pretty far with that, in terms of girth that was inside me. It would actually feel like my thighs where being pushed wider apart. In some ways, I imagine that is how a woman might feel giving birth, if pain wheren't involved. Your body shifting and moving to accodomate what's inside you. Either way, I find the sensation terribly erotic.

In truth, I'm a penetration nut. I will admit, unabashedly, to loving having things inside me. It just feels so wonderful, to have your body almost violated like that. As though you give possession of yourself over to whatever is inside you. You allow it to experience your body as only you experience it. Of course, I'm anthropomorphizing here. A butt plug doesn't feel anything, I'm the one doing the feeling. That's a rational thing, though, and emotions know little rationality.

On a different topic, I have, of late, been speaking with a certain girl online. She is kinky too, though perhaps not quite as kinky as I. I hear what Nova and Atticus(FetishFlame) have, and I dearly hope that I can develop that with my wife when I get married. Hope springs eternal, right? We seem to get along wonderfully, though it is difficult because of the distance. She and I have talked about kink, but mostly at the moment we're getting to know each other on a vanilla level. If that works, we'll see where things go.

3 comments:

Buttpluglover said...

Good luck with your butt plug training. It shouldn't take too long to be very comfortable. What size plug are you using? Have you gone out in public wearing yet?

wackyvorlon said...

It's about 1.5" in diameter at the widest point. No, I haven't gone out in public wearing it yet:( I haven't had the guts to. I looked at your profile, and I must say it's very interesting! Indeed, I do find it very satisfying to wear. The idea of being plugged as a lifestyle is something new to me, and very intriguing.

rubberfiend said...

If you're going for endurance, you need to consider three factors: (1) plug size/shape. (2) plug softness. (3) the condition of your lower GI tract.

In particular, you should not use a plug longer than 5 inches inserted, nor should it have a neck that is so wide that the stretch on the anus is uncomfortable. The plug needs to be as soft as possible (preferably made of silicone)--no metal, and nothing absorbent! You will find that a very soft plug will be easy to retain for many hours.

Finally, consider your GI health--you need to be as clean as possible down there. Lubricate generously; this will prevent adhesion and irritation. Time your play so that you won't have a bowel movement whilst playing.

Read my blog--specifically, the one about my puppy tail--to learn more about how I've done it. 13 hours was my record, and I could've gone longer had I not needed to be somewhere!