Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Girl

I don't know how I met her. She contacted me, out of the blue. We began to talk, to explore and probe each other's souls through the ephemeral electrons between us. I am in complete awe of her, she is amazing. Incredible. Astounding. She is so unbeleivably amazing. She is kinky, intelligent, enjoys history and literature. She loves rockabilly. She wants to learn swing dancing. How can it be, that someone so incredible, just falls into your life? I'm out of breath. It's so astounding. We where talking last night, and she mentioned this idea for a really hot scene. Feathers and hot wax. I would be tied to the bed, and she would tickle me with feathers and drip hot wax onto my eagerly waiting flesh.

I still shudder with delight at the thought. She's incredible, I never in a million years thought I would meet someone like her. I don't think there is anyone else like her. She is unique.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like your stuff, thanks for sharing!!!!!!! This is just amazing content!!!I would visit this blog again.click here to see more :
fucking machines